2015




Hey internet, its been a while, long time no speak!





I've been super silly and badly neglected my first attempt at a blog when I did say I would commit (boooo me!). I am always the one that commits to something for like a month or so then gives up and fails miserably. But hold up I am ready to pick up and try again because why not!! It's one of many bad habits I have and I am willing to change my ways.


2014 was just a big hot mess for me so I am hoping I can bring back the positive and confident me that got lost and bring out better things. Anywhoooo lets hope this year brings me better luck and I fill this blog up with lots of fun things, ideas and inspiration to share!
Bring on the year, two months down 10 to go! Eeeek!
Funny Note to Self Motivational 2014 New by hairbrainedschemes

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION