Current Obsessions



Hey internet friends,

Well I wanted to do an April favourites but I got lazy and it's just a wee bit late to do one now. So anyways I thought I would do my current obsessions post. Hope your enjoy stalking my current favourites!

Beauty

Face of Australia - Mechanical Lipliner [pink]
Not a crazy lip liner fan because its just more time to add to my makeup regime but I am willing to change my ways because of this lip liner. It is so creamy and smooth to put on and it does help my lipstick to stay on much longer and brighter!

Maxfactor - Smokey eye effect eyeshadow [n/a]
Love love looveeeeeeeee eyeshaow crayons at the moment. So easy, so simple and not so messy. Just apply and blend. (Simple things amuse small minds) Cant find the colour name. Sorry!

Revlon - Colourburst Matte Balm [215 shameless]
Biggest lip crayon fan ever!!! Its so pigmented, so pretty, so long lasting. Beyond amazing. Recommend to everyone!
  





Hair and Body

Redken - Diamond Oil hair serum
Been using this for a while and it really help. If you heat your hair often you should be using at least some type of serum here and there, and I've been using this one. Makes me hair shiny and smooth and smells like nutrients if that makes sense?

Sukin - Revitalising Facial Scrub
I am super super bad at face cleaning and I should take proper care of my face but its so hard. There so many products and toners, cleaners, scrubs and moisturisers. Its just too complicated. But I've been commiting to this facial scrub and this brand is pretty good. Simple and straight forward. Smells good too and suitable for all skin. Whooop whoop!


Music and Media

Current music obsession is finding covers, music and original songs online! I am beyond obsessed with Youtube that I dont think it is healthy at all! Anyways this is what I am hashtag now playing......

And speaking of youtube...Legit obsessed for the past few months with the SACCONEJOLYS! They are an Irish family that vlogs everyday for the past few years and its like watching a down to earth reality tv. Sorry it doesnt have any of that celebrity drama like KUWTK or Only Way is Essex but they are still adorable to watch!

Whats your current obsession? 

xx Nikki



Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION