Nailed it! (jokes)



Hi Internet friends,

So when I pondered on what to start a blog about everyone kept saying oooh do a nail blog, oooooh do nail art, do nail tutorials... etc etc. 
The only issue with me doing this is that a) I am not a nail artist b) they are usually inspired by others not originals and c) I am not a nail artist. I emphasize this because personally I don't think I am the right person to give you a tutorial or nail advice. I usually go for the simply easy designs because it's easy and doesn't take too much time. You can usually find simple 3-4 steps (I'm too lazy to follow any more than 4) tutorials on google or pinterest so I recommend go have a search. There are some beyond amazing creative peeps out in the world!

~~

Also I find that if I want to learn something new I usually want to learn from someone that knows what they are doing and I for one never know what I am doing. So do not come for me for advice because I aint the girl for you, sorry! So maybe instead of doing little nail tutorials ill just do a nail showcase every now and then of what nails I have had or even current nail inspirations. Here are some simple noob stuff I have done;


Currently if you have seen my insta I did a winnie the pooh inspired nails. I have seen them everywhere and the first time I did it was an ultimate fail and I threw a tantrum and never wanted to try it again. A month later I gave in and tried again. Pooh bear is just a childhood favourite and I wanted to give it a go. Its not as great as I wanted but its good enough. Maybe attempt 3 will be better.



~~
Let me know if you know anyone who creates awesome nail art or if you have any suggestions of simple to do designs!

xx Nikki

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION