Runway For a Cause


Another day, Another Event

So if you know me you would know that I am usually always volunteering and helping our at events, launches, functions, PR campaigns and everything else in between. I enjoy helping others and this weekend was no different. I had the opportunity to help friends out at another fashion event and after helping at a fair few of these in the past and holding one last year, fashion events are starting to feel routine. No doubt I do love these types of fashion events and the stress levels are different each event but they do get similarly repetitive. However this event was to solely raise money for the Princess Margaret Hospital so I thought I would lend a helping hand. So 10 hours later, sore feet and tired eyes, as the cliche says 'its all for a good cause'

~~

Perth Runway for a Cause was held at Coventry Village and showcased various WA and local designers over three events; Student designers/Beachwear, Ready to Wear and Evening Gowns. They also had a raffle draw and a silent auction table where you could purchase some sweet as goodies like a signed cricket ball from Mitchell Johnson and some amazing pieces from Jonte, Alex and Vera, A Chanting and Arbonne to name a few. Showcase designers included;



Overall it was a successful event raised just over $8400 for PMH. Lets hope that people keep donating and hosting charity events such as these because who can hate anything that's for a good cause. 

P.S Congrats on Michelle and Asha, Jessica B, Intan, Tina and the team for putting up a great event! x

~~

Check out some snaps that I took mid through all my little errand jobs. Shame lil iphone battery died so I couldnt give you more.

xx Nikki

        

 

   

 

    


Share this:

, , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION