Celebrate WA



Hiyaaaaa buds!
So last week I had the opportunity to work with my dear friend and her project for the #WAday celebrations with the social media team and the various people involved. One of the perks was to attend the State of the Art Festival held in the heart of the Perth Cultural Centre and document it on social media. The festival had a vast of Western Australian talent performing and I can honestly say I am quite proud to be a Westralian! It was amazing to be able to do this for the second year again and like last year I had so much fun with such great people. There were graffiti artists, art exhibitions, the Telstra chillax/charge hub (my phone is grateful this existed) and my favourite, the little food truck corner with some of my favourite foodies in Perth. Hope everyone celebrate WA with their loved ones and had just as much as fun as I did!
xx Nikki




 

Graduate Hatched exhibition 2014

Graduate Hatched exhibition 2014
Graduate Hatched exhibition 2014
Graduate Hatched exhibition 2014
Graduate Hatched exhibition 2014

Discovery Dinosaur Exhibition
Discovery Dinosaur Exhibition


 






Share this:

CONVERSATION